- Before you start your journey (or even before you buy a ticket) you should determine which (and even if) discount you can use due to your disability. You should compare the information on the document confirming your disability with the Table of Discounts and Reliefs which you can find here: https://pomoc.koleo.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Ulgi-ustawowe-21.04.2017.pdf And here we encounter the firs hurdle. Such a document must be issued by a polish institution in a polish language. If yo do not have such a document, then you are not entitled to use a discount for a disabled person, even if you do have a document issued by a non-polish institution. That is due to the fact that my homeland grants the discount on the conditions determined by the polish government representatives.
- Then you should register on koleo.pl and, while doing that, choose the correct in your case discount type. That choice can be modified at any time here after visiting the bookmark “MY DATA” – https://koleo.pl/profile/my-data.
- The next step will be to enter the Passengers data (there will be two ways to do that):
– Visit the bookmark “PASSENGERS” https://koleo.pl/profile/passengers and input the data set referring to every Passenger. The first letter of each person’s name and the first letter of that person surname will be visible on an icon representing said person (so for a person named John Doe the icon representing that person will have letters “JD” on it). You will be able to add and remove that person from and to the default Passenger set by simply clicking on such an icon.
– Use the “FIND YOUR CONNECTION” button on the https://koleo.pl/en/ after imputing the departure and destination stations and also choosing the date and preferred time of departure. Afterwards you will be presented with the list of possible connections and when you’ll point the cursor on the price regarding to a specific connection then the price will be replaced by the button “Buy a ticket”. Press that button to proceed and then you will be presented with the default set of Passengers. It will however be possible to add, remove and even create new entries.
- When you will reach the desired result then use the “Next” button. On the next screen you will have the option to add a ticket or tickets for bike, luggage or an animal companion. Then press the “Next” button once again, check the summary and (if everything is just as it should be) – pay for the ticket.